· We believe that the Maker of all, the one and only God, the great “I AM” has created us for relationship with Him. We believe that we are made in the image of God to enjoy fellowship and friendship with Him as Lord of our lives and to experience His presence. God is perfectly holy, just, loving and truthful. God is sovereign. He has revealed Himself to be eternally self- existent - one being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:26; Deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:29; Isaiah 43:10-11; Isaiah 55:8-11; Matthew 28:19).
· We believe that the Bible (Old and New Testament) is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15-16).
· We believe we have eternal life through accepting Jesus Christ Yeshua as Lord. However with Adam, man fell and rejected this relationship, and the only way to restore it is through accepting Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, as our Lord and Savior. Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary. Through Jesus Christ’s willingness to lay down his life for our sins, where He was crucified, buried, raised from the dead on the third day, and was supernaturally resurrected and ascended into heaven. Jesus is alive today, and is seated at the right hand of the Father God, where He intercedes on our behalf. He holds the seven facets of the anointing: the Spirit of the Lord, the Spirit of wisdom, the Spirit of understanding, the Spirit of counsel, the Spirit of might, the Spirit of knowledge, and the Spirit of the fear of the Lord. (John 3:16, John 14:6, Luke 1:26-31, Romans 8:34, Isaiah 11:1-9)
· When we accept Jesus Christ Yeshua as our Savior, God comes inside of us to live. Jesus Christ will never leave us nor forsake us. When Jesus comes, He brings power with Him that is a force, miraculous in nature, the ability in abundance with strength, power and might to restore us into right relationship with God, and to pull down heaven where there is no disease, death, or effects from judgment. Jesus came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. He says we can do greater works than He did because Jesus goes to God on our behalf (Luke 6:19, Mark 5:30, John 10:10, John 14:12).
· We believe we have all rights to health, wholeness and restoration of all things in God. Rejection of relationship causes sickness, death and judgment to enter the world and without abiding in a relationship with Jesus Christ, creation experiences the effects and consequences of sin. (Genesis 1:26 – 31, Genesis 3:1-7, Romans 5:12-21).
· We believe that Jesus told us that He had to leave in order that the Holy Spirit would come. The person of the Holy Spirit is a gift to us from God who brings us the gifts of God to us (wisdom, knowledge, faith, healing, etc.). He comes with revelation, baptism in the Spirit, will destroy our enemies, cast out devils, will under stress or attack take over and speak what God would speak, brings joy, brings prophesy, brings comfort, teaches us all things, brings us all things that Jesus has said to us, has the ability to remit and forgive sins, brings commandments to the apostles who Jesus chooses, brings peace, brings power, brings the Gospel, speaks of things that will happen in the future, brings the love of God, brings the gift of tongues, has us boldly speak the word of God, makes us an overseer, brings healing, says Jesus is Lord, washes and regenerates us, brings signs and wonders, is a witness to what Jesus did to save us, bears record in heaven about what has occurred on earth, builds us up as we pray in the Spirit, and brings visions and dreams that are filled with revelation. The Holy Spirit will not forgive blasphemy against Him. (John 16:7, Matthew 12:31, Ephesians 4:30, Matthew 1:8, Luke 1:35, Luke 2:25, Matthew 3:11, Mark 1:8, Mark 12:36, Matthew 12:28, Mark 13:11, Romans 14:17, Luke 1:67, Act 19:6, John 14:26, Acts 9:31, John 14:26, 1 Corinthians 2:13, John 14:26, John 20:22-23, Acts 1:2, Romans 15:13, Acts 1:8, 1 Thessalonians 1:5, Acts 1:16, Romans 5:5, Acts 2:4, Acts 4:31, Acts 20:28, Acts 10:38, 1 Corinthians 1:23, Titus 3:5, Hebrews 2:4, Hebrews 10:15, 1 John 5:7, Jude 1:20, Revelation 21:20, Mark 3:29).
· We believe in tithes and offerings in order to carry forth the Gospel, and build up the body of Christ to do the work that is needed in the earth. We believe in the assembling of believers. We believe in obtaining counsel from wise and Godly men and women. (Malachi 3:10, Hebrews 10:25, Proverbs 24:6)
· We believe in the return of Jesus Christ, and that no man knows that day or hour, but that we are told to occupy until He comes, and to be prepared at all times for Christ’s return.(Matthew 25:27-36) We believe that there is a judgment day coming to all man for his deeds. (Matthew 12:36)